Westleigh Parish Council – Notice of Parish Meeting
Councillors are summoned to the next meeting of the Parish Council on Wednesday 7th April 2021 via Zoom, at 7.30pm
Meeting ID: 896 5177 0571 Passcode 670428
1. Apologies received in respect of the meeting
2. Declarations of Interest – to receive Declarations of Interests from Councillors of any disclosable, pecuniary, or other Interests in items on the agenda
3. Minutes – to confirm and agree the signing of the minutes of the meeting held on the 3rd March 2021. Actions agreed to be updated.
4. Correspondence and Communications – to include a summary of C&C received from the Chair and Clerk
5. County and District Ward Members reports – in person or via email
Public Session – as the meeting is not an Open Meeting due to Covid-19 restrictions, there will be no Public Session. Should any parishioners wish to remotely attend, then use the Zoom log-in details at the top of the agenda (attendees will need to have downloaded Zoom onto their respective electronic devices). Parishioners are asked to forward any questions, or subjects they would like raised to the Parish Clerk by the 6th April using Westleigh.Clerk@gmail.com
6. Finance – to receive an update on the current position, and to agree accounts to pay.
7. Planning matters – The Firs, Eastleigh.
8. Eastleigh Defibrillator – awaiting a suitable weather window to complete
9. Highway issues – DCC response to potential issues of water flowing from the field on leaving Westleigh towards Eastleigh
10. Environmental issues – update on flower wilding, and Knapp House
11. Hi speed Broadband update
12. DALC notification of cessation of remote meetings post May 7th and whether to delay the scheduled May meeting until the 12th, and include the 2021/22 AGM
13. Agenda items for the next meeting (Wednesday 5th May or 12th to be confirmed)